Back on Track
Traveller Hub

The world is opening up again.

It's a new world of travel, with different procedures to follow and new rules to know. Even if you're a business travel pro, there will be a lot to consider the next time you book a flight to ensure your trip is not only safe but runs as smoothly as possible. 

Staying informed is the best way to combat any travel angst you may have, allowing you to be prepared so you can concentrate on business, and have an understanding of the changes and nuances of different places right now. The news, rules and regulations are changing frequently, so we've gathered all the information to help you be prepared to get back to the skies. 

TRAVELLER GUIDE   WHAT TO EXPECT  VIDEO SERIES

Image

Get the latest news and updates

If you're planning on travelling then make sure you stay informed on what's happening, not only here but where you are travelling to.

We've created a global travel hub to keep our travellers informed with local information from different regions around the world. For the latest news on airlines, airports, hotels, ground transportation and global travel information visit our hub!

Visit Hub

Back on Track: Traveller's Guide to Business Travel

There's so much to consider when you start travelling again. Your health, your wellbeing, your safety, what to pack, what's changed over the last few months and so much more! We've rounded up all the information to get you back on track and created a traveller, so you can feel confident hitting the road again. 

Download our traveller's guide now.

For information on how we handle your data, please read our Privacy Notice.

You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the end of our emails.
Image
guide
Image

PREPARING FOR BUSINESS TRAVEL GETTING BACK ON TRACK

While travel as we know it has changed for the foreseeable future, the value of business travel and face-to-face meetings has
not. Each week we are noticing an increasing appetite for business travel, so we have provided a back on track guide of what
traveling for your next business trip will look like, with some suggestions on how to stay safe and healthy. Being prepared
for all new changes will make any trip easier.

Expect
Flying Safe

WHAT DO YOU NEED TO FEEL SAFE FLYING AGAIN?

We polled our followers on Linked to see if they would feel safe jumping on a plane within the next month. A solid 70% of respondents said YES they’d feel comfortable travelling by air very soon - reassuring news for airline stakeholders, no doubt.  But that did leave us wondering what the other 30% might need to feel comfortable before they are willing to fly.

 

View Insights

BACK ON TRACK VIDEO SERIES

Getting business travel back on track with Sarah Durbin.

As the world starts to open up again, we are exploring key topics that have affected or will affect businesses as a result of the Covid-19 global lockdown. Our Director of Sales, Sarah Durbin gives insights on topics from traveller well-being to bleisure travel and everything in between, with special guest speakers and topic experts this video series aims to give a rounded view on all things business travel. 

VIEW SERIES
Image
Video

TRAVELLING NOW

Image

After a few months of little to no travel, getting back to the skies again may be met with some apprehension. 

Whether you're a traveller that's looking to travel again soon or a manager planning how your employees should start traveling, it's always best to be prepared. By knowing what to expect from the whole process you can be ready to get your business travel back on track!

WATCH VIDEOS
Video
Image

ZOOM FATIGUE - 5 REASONS TO FLY AGAIN

It took a global pandemic to force the world into remote working and virtual meetings. Now science has proven what we've all been feeling ever since our working world moved online.
Zoom fatigue, a term used to explain the exhaustion people feel after a day on Zoom (or any online call platform), is real. As great as virtual connections have been during this time, we've gone through 5 reasons why you'll want to jump on a plane again for face to face meetings.

 

Read More

Are you a Travel Manager? 

If you're looking to get your travel programme back on track for your company, then look no further. We've created a back on track hub specifically for managers and travel bookers, giving you advice on interim travel policies, how to look after your travellers and more.

VIEW HUB

Need help with your business travel arrangements?

If you are looking for a new travel management company then get in touch for more information about what we can do for you.

For information on how we handle your data, please read our Privacy Notice.