Our SmartStay Hotels
Providing Duty of Care
Did you know that at Flight Centre Business Travel we have a collection of over 5,000 SmartSTAY hotels across the globe?
We have established strong relationships with all brands that are part of this program, with contacts at each hotel ready to provide support when needed. Not only does booking within our SmartSTAY programme provide a level of Duty of Care for your travellers, it also offers our customers competitive rates as well as a minimum of three extra benefits per stay.
These benefits always include breakfast and WIFI but also a variety of other value adds such as:
• Early or late checkout
• Lounge Access
• On property credits or discounts
• Welcome amenities
Regardless of hotel, all SmartSTAY providers meet their brand’s cleanliness criteria, providing confirmation that strict cleaning and safety protocols have been implemented, so your organisation will have extra peace of mind that your travellers will be looked after when booking with us.
Some of these measures include:
• Enhanced cleaning and hygiene practices in all areas of the hotel.
• Increased frequency and cleaning protocols of high traffic areas.
• Social distancing measures in foyers, lifts and other common areas.
• Contactless check-in/check-out.
• Pre-packaged breakfast items vs buffet.
• Personal protective equipment for all hotel staff.
Are you a Business Traveller?
If you're looking for more resources as a traveller getting ready to travel again, then look no further! We've created a back on track hub specifically for travellers, giving you a host of advice on what to expect when travelling again, Q&A's, a travel guide, and more.