2020 saw plenty of travel restrictions due to COVID-19, causing many travel programmes to grind to a halt. However, this downtime should be seen as an opportunity; it's time to reset and work out how to bounce back with a watertight travel programme. Take your programme out of hibernation by performing a health check to understand what you can do to take it to the next level.
So where do you start?
The business travel landscape has changed considerably over the past six months. Airlines, hotels and ground transportation companies have new operating standards, and there businesses are aware now more than ever about their duty of care responsibilities. Balance this with managing potential concern or anxiety from your employees when it comes to returning to travel, and you’ve got a lot to consider when it comes to your travel program.
To help you make a start, we’re offering a free 20 minute Back to Business Travel Health Check to help your company work out what are the key areas of consideration. Use this health check to curate your post-COVID-19 travel policy and programme to ensure you are guiding and instilling confidence in your travellers.
When you complete our Back to Business Health Check, you’ll have the tools to:
- Review your travel tool kit and find any gaps you’ll need to address to ensure booking compliance and traveller safety.
- Closely look at your travel supplier network to discover if they meet your current and future needs.
- Check over your travel policy and provide clarity around what is expected, and allowed post-COVID-19.
- Review your employee communication plan, particularly around crisis communication and emergency contact information.
- Optimise your travel spend by analysing your reporting metrics and access to exclusive air and hotel deals.
Spending just 20 minutes completing our Back to Business Health Check will help your program become ‘travel-fit’ for when you are ready to return to travel.
Book a 20 minute Business Travel Health Check and receive a free travel management assessment
We'll review your travel programme and plans then make recommendations and tips to improve it!
For information on how we handle your data, please read our Privacy Notice.