8 reasons to partner
with a travel
Thinking of working with a travel management company (TMC) to book your business travel? Here are eight reasons why you should:
- You’ll save money - A TMC will have plenty of handy tips to help you save money on your travel programme, from negotiating specialist rates with your preferred suppliers to knowing the tricks for accessing the best airfares, as well as time (and therefore money) saving ideas for improving your booking process.
- You’ll have access to expert knowledge - When you partner with a TMC, you’ll be allocated an experienced Account Manager. While providing you with top notch service, your Account Manager will be on hand to offer expert advice and insider knowledge to help you lower your costs, negotiate exclusive deals and improve your systems.
- You’ll get the best rates - Here at FCBT, we’re part of the Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG), which gives us a global negotiation strength and access to some of the best fares on the market. We also have access to exclusive deals and free added extras not available to those booking direct or online.
- You’ll have better control of your travel bookings - Working with a TMC gives you better overall visibility of your travel programme. You’ll be provided with regular reports, which you can discuss with your Account Manager in order to set goals and identify areas for savings and improvements.
- You’ll have access to a range of travel tech - A good TMC will be able to provide you with a range of travel technology options, such as online booking tools, traveller tracking, or mobile apps for travellers on the go. This means that at the touch of a button you can review and change bookings, create reports, and see where you travellers are in the world, just in case you need to contact them.
- You’ll have access to specialist services - Working with a large TMC such as FCBT allows you to take advantage of the services that fall under the FCTG umbrella. This could be anything from specialist group travel advice, a dedicated events management team, or exclusive offers for your leisure bookings.
- You’ll be offered flexible payment options - When it comes to payment, a TMC such as FCBT will offer you a variety of payment methods, including credit card, business trading accounts or one-off purchases, so you can choose the option that works best for you.
- It’s easy to get started - Once you’ve made the decision to work with a TMC, it’s easy to make the switch. At FCBT, you’ll be assisted every step of the way and be given plenty of advice to get you on board as quickly and easily as possible.